Monday, July 18, 2011

Does he like me if he constantly calls me his best friend?

We have a million inside jokes, and he comes over to my house a lot (We're 17, don't drive, and both have watchful, careful parents.) He is slowly getting over his ex girlfriend, whom he was with for 4 months and feel way too deeply in love with. It has been 3 months since their break up, nearly 4. He doesn't hang out with anyone at all, but we have become very close after they broke up. I've confessed to him that I liked him a few weeks after their break up, which was stupid cause he was obviously still in love with her. And I never brought it up again. But now he seems to like someone else, and it's killing me, because I am aware of the fact it isn't me, because he's always calling me his best friend. Which is strange, considering the fact that when we hang out in my house we fool around on the bed (Not really) meaning we tickle each other a lot and have poke wars and we're quite comfortable with each other. He's quite flirty in these scenarios. And he pokes my face. And has been commenting and liking a lot of my statuses and comments on facebook. We are also in a two-man band together, and sometimes when we are supposed to record stuff we end up playing around in my room watching videos and songs and tickling each other instead. I don't know what to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment