Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm 14 and wanna start cheer, HELP!!?

Cheerleading isnt as easy as it looks. If its anything like my competition team its tough work. But if youre tall youd be a back for stunting which is easy. It would help if youre flexible and loud. You have to be strong because you have to throw girls in the air and catch them. Im sure youll be fine its not that hard just a lot of commitment. Practice some toe touches and herkies (cheer jumps) so when you go to tryouts you atleast know somethings. Dont be discouraged if you see some girls that are amazing, trust me you'll improve. I started cheerleading in 6th grade for a competition team called X-Force. I could barely do a flipflop, toetouch, pike, hurdler, or anything. Now its 3 years later im in freshman, i quit my competition team and tried out for my school team. I have my roundoff flipflop, standing flipflop, backtuck, and full all down and i made varsity. Try it out, i did volleyball too then my friend made me try out for cheer i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment