Monday, July 18, 2011

How to leave and still feel okay?

I know in the state that I live in, Louisiana, if you are not married the father has to sign the birth certificate. I can't really tell you what to do in the mean time, but I would suggest getting you own place as soon as possible. If he is sleeping around with a lot of women, then the chances of him catching something and passing it to you are high. If you give birth and you have caught some kind of STD or STI than that could be passed to the baby during pregnancy or child birth. The only way I can think for you to tell him is just sit him down one day calmly explain your self, ask him to listen to all of your concerns before interrupting you, and when your done allow him to explain his thoughts to you but do not accept anything other than what is best for you and your child!

No comments:

Post a Comment