Saturday, July 16, 2011

Girls,in your opinion do you think there are more available single men wanting to date/marry or single woman?

I have a question, I am soon to be 30 year old male. I have a good career,stable,been told I am attractive and looking to date and eventually get married. On some articles I have read on singles and dating they state that there is a "man shortage.I have heard many unmarried woman in their 20,30', or even 40's lament about the lack of available men due to many men being either not wanting to marry(lifelong bachelor) gay irresponsible.On the otherhand I have read articles about a "woman shortage;.Given that there are 105 male births to 100 female(although due to mortality rates more mails die in childbirth,die young, go to jail the population evens out.In China due to aborting female babies there are like 50 million more males that females in China. But that is China I am specifically talking about the USA Canada Europe, the West,etc. Some websites like match.com plenty of fish state more men sign up for dating services.Yet I have heard from various sources that there is a shortage of available men.( I am primarily referring to the Caucasian community in this question-although I respect al other ethnic groups.So ladies who are single and have insight what do you think?Is there a male or female shortage?

No comments:

Post a Comment