Monday, July 18, 2011

What should I do playing about playing goalkeeper?

My friend insist that I am a good goalkeeper, but when I tried out for my school team I didn't make it over two guys that are way worse than me, pretty much everyone I know on the team said that, and I heard next year the coach might pick me which is a good thing. But I wanna play for my club team and recently I could've had and opportunity but when my dad e-mailed my coach he said he was going to play his son[who is really go on the field] in full time goalie. So now im stuck playing field, and I am frustrated because our goalie last season left and I know I could play goalie. My best friend seems confident that I could play in a lower level pro team when I am older and maybe MLS, and if I get lucky EPL. I am good at diving and I am pretty aggressive when it comes to one-on-ones, I also probably was the best at my tryouts, but im confused because I know im good but I just don't get to play in goal any, which makes me mad because I want to play in it and im not terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment